24 maio, 2017

SUMMER 2017 | Off the shoulder dress

My 2017 summer wishlist keeps on growing. Now I really feel like I need an off the shoulder dress in my life.

I love having my legs out in the warmer days but sometimes, shorts seem to be a little bit way too casual and chilled for someone who goes to uni everyday. There are few alternatives and neither skirts or dresses tend to satisfy my needs to not look like a 5 year old. So I actually have a hard time picking dresses in the summer and I've found only a couple of models that properly suit my style. One of them, the off the shoulder dress. It's a trend, I know, but I'm definitely drinking the kool-aid. 
I still try to keep my choices quite ungirly but it's still easy to shape this type of dress to your own style and there's actually a couple of styles that fit my needs very well.

Firstly, the denim one. I love denim, give me any piece of clothing in denim and I'll go for it. It's easy to dress up or down and leaves you with a lot of options.
Not only denim, I can't also resist blue stripes. Well, I really like blue in general so the stripes are just an excuse to avoid dressing in blue clothes from head to toe. I feel like this particular blue striped dress would be great to wear at a more sophisticated event.
Finally, I haven't fallen for the velvet trend just yet (even though I'm really into some velvet bikinis, that's a whole other story) but I got convinced over this last dress. I've actually seen some pretty good examples of people dressing down this velvet piece and totally need to recognize its worth.
In the end, if you're like me, as long as you choose a loose fitting off the shoulder dress you're good to go and can even decide to experiment with new materials.
I'm here sharing with you my favourite dresses at the moment from Zaful, an online clothing store where you can find any piece of clothing you may dream about. That's what I love about online stores like Zaful - there's always something on their website you will utterly fall in love with - and I do realize how dangerous that could be. 
Everything is organized on the site in categories such as the one I'm sharing with you today - off the shoulder dresses.

Also, they have pretty reasonable prices so you can easily experiment trends you've had your eyes on for a while and get pieces not a lot of people are wearing. 

They're also very known for their swimwear which includes absolutely amazing pieces for very low prices - unlike you would ever pay in any other store. 
I'd really recomend you check out Zaful, I'm sure you'll be surprised about their range of products.
Have you ever shopped at Zaful? What's your favourite dress from this trend?


nesjgd-horz

   twitter flickr lookbook facebook  youtube bloglovin

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário