17 maio, 2013

New in

IMG_6087
IMG_6085
IMG_6064
IMG_6062

It's finally friday and I went shopping trying to relax and get away from all the school work. I went in the hunt for a statement necklace and even though I wasn't able to fall in love with any of the ones I saw (which means I have to keep on trying) I found a few things I couldn't resist bringing home with me.
I love rings and I always feel really lucky whenever I can find rings for my size that I actually like and those little pieces caught my attention as soon as I walked in the store. Appart from that, I'm a sunnies addict and I'd would definitely have undreds of pairs if I could and those seem like the perfect new adition to my sun glasses collection.
Have a nice weekend!


 
Finalmente, sexta-feira e não podia deixar de aproveitar o final de tarde para me distrair com uma pequena ida ao shopping. Fui à caça do statement necklace perfeito mas nenhum me fez apaixonar perdidamente. Acabei por não resistir a comprar umas coisinhas pelas quais me apaixonei e que prenderam os meus olhos.
Adoro anéis e a melhor sensaçao, para mim, é encontrar aneis que gosto no meu tamanho. Missão cumprida desta vez. Quanto aos óculos, mais uns para a minha coleção. Mesmo aqueles que precisava, se bem que, na minha opinião, precisava sempre de muitos mais. Bom fim de semana!

formspring • twitter flickr lookbook youtube bloglovin

29 comentários:

  1. tanta coisa gira que compraste. e os anéis são super!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love your purchases :) X

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. amazing shopping!

    have a great weekend
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Adorei os óculos são muito lindos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cosinhas lindas! Gostei dos oculos! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the blue top! Thanks for following my blog :) I'm now following yours too!

    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ResponderEliminar
  7. cute top, love the sunglasses too!
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That top is soo nice :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Loving that top and the necklace, great picks!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love the colour of your blue top and nice sunglasses xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I like that! :)
    Please visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    With love Agne xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  12. The top has a really lovely colour and the sunnies are cool :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love your sunglasses so much! Great post my dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Shopping is the best when you want to relax! Completely agree. Love the colour of that top too.

    www.opinionslave.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. great pieces !
    maybe have a look:
    Klick dich doch mal durch ;>
    http://heavenlyunfabulous.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. zara is always perfect for basics like this stunning blue one! adore the sunglasses X

    ResponderEliminar
  17. You have the chance to win a great Giveaway on my blog!
    Check out and win ❤ Have a nice sunday.

    xx San
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Os óculos e o anél, adorei! :)

    Giveaway no meu blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Gostei imenso de todas as peças :)

    *

    http://projectochic.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Love the sunnies and yhe rings so much!!
    http://soeursblondes.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Nice purchases. I love shopping too. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Os óculos de sol são mesmo giros!

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Aww, gosto muito das tuas novas comprinhas :) e tudo em tons tão lindos!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar