14 março, 2013

Sick of grey

Today I'm in such a great mood mostly because, after weeks of terrible weather, I finally get to look out the window and see a gorgeous sun shining in the sky. This lasts days have been all about resting and taking time to do what I love and that is instantly making me a lot happier.
Today I only had two classes and I had time to come home, have a snack and change clothing before leave for training so I was able to wear a more polished outfit and some heels.
I think I might wear some brigh pretty color tomorrow to welcome spring and its sunny days.
Hope you're having a great week!



É impressionante a capacidade que o sol tem de despertar em mim o bom humor matinal e o quão mais feliz eu fico em dias como o de hoje. O facto de ter tido apenas duas aulas (que se resumiram a autoavaliações) tem também uma enorme influência e nem mesmo ter perdido a camionete depois do treino e só ter almoçado às 17h00 me irritou.
Acho que amanhã já vou usar cores mais bonitas e claras para celebrar a chegada da primavera.
Espero que estejam a ter uma ótima semana!

♥ A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her


♥
♥
♥ Grey day
♥ Sick of boots, sick of winter
♥ Is it the last monochrome outfit?

Shirt Primark Sweater Stradivarius Jeans Primark Boots Local store (similar here)

formspring • twitter flickr lookbook youtube bloglovin

24 comentários:

  1. Muito gira! Gosto de tudo no conjunto :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gostei do conjunto! Infelizmente cá o tempo nao anda famoso, já ando farta de mau tempo!
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sempre linda! Adorei os botins ♥♥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very cute outfit!

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que bonita, adoro a sweater e as botas ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Really nice outfit, I love your hair!xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. adorei o outfit!

    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Obrigada! ♥
    Adorei o look, muito simples mas bonito!
    http://keepcalmandshopvintage.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. really glad to hear that you are in a great mood and that the sun has finally appeared. cute preppy look. you also have such a pretty face, my dear.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello! I'm your newest follower! Hope you could follow back :))

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Great comfy look. Esp love the the sweater. Yeah at least the sun is shinning again if it gets any warmer I´ll be super happy <3

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love the boots, I have been looking for a pair like that for so long! Love the outfit :)
    Marwa x
    http://thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Thanks for your comment Mara, i really like your blog!
    What about following each other? Let me know :)
    xx

    http://www.camillaenrose.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm now following you on Bloglovin'

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    Artstylelove.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Pretty girl! I love when the sun comes out after days of that gray weather.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ResponderEliminar
  16. Adorei o outfit sobretudo a camisola cinza. Beijinhos*

    http://wish-i-were-alice.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  17. i love these boots and the jumper they look really casual but lovely :)

    ResponderEliminar
  18. you're so pretty! :D
    mynobleidea.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Amo o conjunto! Em especial as botas. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Love your style! This outfit is so simple but so cute!! You have great hair as well. Following!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ResponderEliminar